1/2 cup baking soda
1/4 cup dead sea salt
1 to 2 cups pink himalayan sea salt (finely ground)
2 tablespoons oil of choice- Organic (coconut, almond, jojoba, or argan)
15 to 20 drops essential oil (my favs are lavender oil or rosemary oil)
1) Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
2) fill an airtight glass container with 1/2- 1 cup of mixture.
3) Add layer of pink himalyan sea salt (I like my layers swirly- so when adding the mixture do so in uneven layers (like the picture to your right)
4) Continue to layer until you are out of mixture.
5) Add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of bath salts to hot running water as it fills up your tub.
6) After adding salts to bath add your essential oil. Use a long spatula to mix it all up before getting into the tub.
Soak for atleast 30 minutes. Watch your show or listen to soothing music as you soak up all the benefits of this concoction.
After your bath take a quick 2 minute shower to rinse off and then drink a lot of water to rehydrate.
I was not messing around with this very large container of this mixture! I LOVE MY BATH. I have three boys and when they smell lavender or rosemary they know not to bother mama!