1 cup shea butter
2 tablespoon jojoba oil
2 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil
1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
Essential oils of your choice(I like lavender or rosemary) Or, a dash of pure vanilla extract.
1. Place shea butter, jojoba oil, coconut oil and vitamin E oil in a glass bowl
2. Put the glass bowl over a pot of boiling water (double boiler)
Melt all ingredients together
3. Remove from heat and cool for a few minutes before adding essential oil- and stir that in to combine.
4. Cover bowl and but in refrigerator until mixture is solid (1 to 2 hours)
5. Remove from refrigerator and using a hand blender whip the ingredients.
place in a glass jar
*When applying- put in your hand and rub hands together to heat up before putting on body or face.
To make the lip scrub: In a small bowl mix together a small amount of body butter and sugar. Add mix to a small lip balm container. Scrub away for silky smooth lips. 👄