Updated: Jan 3
1 cup shea butter
2 tablespoon jojoba oil
2 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
1. Place shea butter, jojoba oil, coconut oil, and vitamin E oil in a glass bowl
2. Put the glass bowl over a pot of boiling water (double boiler)
Melt all ingredients together
3. Remove from heat and cool for a few minutes before adding essential oil- and stir that in to combine.
4. Cover the bowl and put in refrigerator until mixture is solid (1 to 2 hours)
5. Remove from the refrigerator and whip the ingredients using a hand blender.
Place in a glass jar
*When applying- put in your hand and rub hands together to heat up before putting on the body or face.
*Great for after a shower. Let it soak in for a few minutes, and put a robe on while you do your hair/makeup. My husband also uses this after showers!
Mix a small amount of body butter and sug in a small bowl to make the lip scrub. Add mix to a small lip balm container. Scrub away for silky smooth lips. 👄* I usually clean and reuse a glass lip balm container.